Get in touch
Whether you are charged with a crime or your livelihood is at stake because of a business dispute, your most critical decision is getting the right attorney involved at once. Contact us now to discuss how we can help you achieve your goals within your budget.
Alex began his career as an Assistant District Attorney in Tyler, Texas after graduating with honors from Baylor Law School in 2006. Within a year, he had been promoted to Chief Misdemeanor Prosecutor while also acting as Smith County's Asset Forfeiture Attorney. Alex then began practicing civil litigation at one of Texas's largest law firms, Gray Reed & McGraw, P.C., where he litigated and tried a wide variety of commercial and civil litigation matters including complex, multi-million dollar cases involving breach of contract, fraud, and deceptive trade practices. Always having admired his entrepreneurial friends and colleagues, in 2016 Alex struck out and opened his own law firm giving him the chance to return to the practice of criminal law as well as to help plaintiffs who are overlooked by larger law firms.
BAYLOR LAW SCHOOL
Juris Doctor, cum laude, 2006
Executive Editor, Baylor Law Review
Judge W.C. Davis Endowed Criminal Practice Concentration Award
UNIVERSITY OF HOUSTON
B.S., Anthropology, summa cum laude, 2003
Activities & Affiliations
• Texas Criminal Defense Lawyer's Association
• Collin County Criminal Defense Lawyer's Association
• Dallas Bar Association
• Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
• Plano Sunrise Rotary Club
• State Bar of Texas
• U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
• U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
• U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
• U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
• U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- Hugh Alexander Fuller, Immigration, Compensation and Preemption: The Proper Measure of Lost Future Earning Capacity Damages After Hoffman Plastic Compounds,Inc. v. NLRB, 58 BAYLOR L. REV. 985 (2006).
Agency as an Affirmative Defense, Headnotes, Dallas Bar Association Feb. 02, 2015, available at http://www.dallasbar.org/book-page/agency-affirmative-defense.